Anomaly Vineyards

A Berkeley, California transplant's view of becoming an Accidental Vintner.

Day 3

Tomorrow is our third pick day. Want to guess how many pick days we will have? My guess (and it is truly a guess) is 9 - we shall see! My challenge has been creating a Facebook Fan Page for Anomaly. My first try ended up being a Group page which, I have learned, is NOT a Fan Page! So now I am trying to get our "groupies" (love that term!) to become our Fans! If you want to be a fan, you just click the Become a Fan button on the right side of this Blog, and then each time you log into Facebook and go to the Anomaly Vineyards page (the one with the little black logo, NOT the one with the silhouettes of the two people - they are Groupies) you will see photos, video, and just fun stuff about what is going on at the winery.

What is the diff between this Blog and the Facebook Fan Page - well I just don't know, but I'm trying to keep up with all the technology of the times, so I thought I'd be remiss if I didn't also have a Fan Page! I mean, dinner conversation always ends up with Facebook talk - and we want to at least appear to be with it!

Hope this beautiful Fall season finds you all well and happy! Chantico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment