Anomaly Vineyards

A Berkeley, California transplant's view of becoming an Accidental Vintner.

The Harvest Countdown

We are beginning the countdown to harvest. Those with pick date bets in, it's now or never to change your minds. I'll give you a hint. The sugar levels as of September 3 are: 21.8 for our Cabernet Franc, 22.8 for our Petite Verdot, and range from 19.5 all the way to 23.6 for our 3 clones of Cabernet Sauvignon. So - anyone wanting to revise their bets? We're holding firm with our dates - no, we can't tell! Chantico.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Back from leave, Georgia soldier grieves for two
    AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq ... It was hard enough for Shea, a 25-year-old Locust Grove cable installer who wants to join the Henry County police force one day, to be returning to Iraq.
    Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse lovers related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse lovers

    September 05, 2005  

  2. Steve Austin said...

    I really like your wine blog. Please check out my wine and winery related news and information wine blog. Thanks!

    September 08, 2005  

  3. cb2burman said...

    I really love your wine,

    Great structure and beautiful balance. One of my favorites for those reasons, coming out of Napa. In transition; wish I could buy more.

    Chris Burris

    October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment