Anomaly Vineyards

A Berkeley, California transplant's view of becoming an Accidental Vintner.

A Day in the Life of a Vineyard

This is the first blog I have done which makes sense as this is the first winery we have ever owned and operated. My thoughts are to keep a diary (makes for more interesting reading than a "journal") about the ups, downs, ins, outs, and round-and-rounds of the winery biz. Hope you like it and hope I stick to it! Harvest time will be a challenge but I will try! Thanks for reading this so far - I promise to be more entertaining, and perhaps even enlightening, as time goes on.
-lg
Anomaly Vineyards

 
  • You can see what we're up to by clicking here, then clicking on "Indee" - read the site, and you'll understand!
  • 5 comments:

    1. sonoma33 said...

      Yay! Happy Blogging.

      March 29, 2005  

    2. Anonymous said...

      I think you should post pictures of the scenery/vineyards :^)

      March 29, 2005  

    3. rone said...

      Someone mentioned your weblog on LiveJournal, so i syndicated it over there as "anomaly_vineyds".

      March 29, 2005  

    4. Anomaly Vineyards said...

      As soon as I figure out how to get pictures up, I wll add photos of the winery, vineyards, and of course, the dogs (they insisted).

      -lg

      March 30, 2005  

    5. Anonymous said...

      Great site!

      April 01, 2005  

    Post a Comment